Succession arrangements / trade fair takeovers in the course of portfolio adjustments / M & A (Mergers & Acquisitions)
We have over 16 years of experience in organising trade fairs and in the past we have taken over / acquired and further developed trade fairs several times. For us, integration always means learning from each other, and that for both sides!
Partner for (public) fairgrounds/trade fair companies
If you have decided not to carry out individual topics yourself for strategic or economic reasons, børding messe AG is an ideal partner for a spin-off:
- From a negative trade fair commitment in the DBII, if applicable, a positive rental income in the DBII is generated by us as guest organiser.
- In contrast to a trade fair cancellation, do not disappoint/concert any long-standing partners/customers of the trade fair with whom you may wish to continue to work actively in other cases/trade fairs or on new projects.
- In this way, a long-term (rental) business can continue to grow for you as a trade fair venue.
For universities / research institutions and associations & user groups
- You have built up a (congress) trade fair with professional depth over the years, but come to the point where the aspects as an organiser tie up too many of your own resources in your core activity.
- Or it is not possible for you (due to requirements) to carry the increasing financial and personnel risks that a growing event brings with it as an organizer.
- Then concentrate on your professional contents / research. We take care of the rest and have a high interest to work together with you in a long-term partnership.
What you can expect:
- You negotiate with the final decision-maker right from the start. There are no committees or (foreign) decision centres.
- You can be sure with us that we will not acquire your business and pass it on after one to two years.
- Pragmatic Due Diligence in a small team
- Sufficient capital to finance the necessary growth
Profit situation of the trade fairs:
- All situations, including reorganisation or restructuring projects
- Europe: focus on Germany, Switzerland (German & French), Austria
- Private trade fair organisers
- Trade fair venues / (public) trade fair companies
- Universities / research institutions
- associations / professional societies / user groups / user groups
We check your offer in a small team of experts. As a private trade fair company with short audit and decision-making processes, we are able to react quickly and make decisions. On request, we are happy to provide reference addresses of organizers who can personally comment on their path and experiences with us.
You are interested in a cooperation? Then please contact us at the following address:
Alexander R. Petsch
- personally –
D - 68159 Mannheim
Tel.: +49 621 40166-335